Sunday, March 12, 2006





Hey, dorks, sorry it has been so long since my last blog entry. School kind of raped my soul with work this week. I had to stay up 36 hours straight and then give 10 individual presentations to 10 important people. Fuck. That is tiring. So I'm not really sure how my pictures will be layed out with this site, so I'll just tell you about them any old way...
First off, That's me on my new bike. Bianchi brava. I've only gotten to do two fun rides on it so far but it was totally worth the money.I love it. It's fast and it's bianchi green. Sexy.
Next there's a pic of some puppies. I am currently house sitting the brown one. His name is jackson and we've been friends since he was just a pup. He's half weiner dog and half ridgeback. Apparently all his bros had ridiculously short legs.
That pic where I'm bathed in artificial light-I'm modeling my latest project. I'd tell you more about it but I am too fucking sick of it to say any more. Oh, and that last pic is of my roomie, Mary, modeling the Healthbuddy. Unfortunately I think those sexy gams in that bright red spandex take away from my product:)
As for my smoking, it's been 3.5 weeks. I slipped and had 3 cigs while drunk and tired after my presentation the other night, but I'm back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home